3 mths $590 $196.67 /mth
- full commercial Concept 2 ski ergo, with floor stand
- drag - wind resistance (see below)
- latest model Perfomance Monitor PM5 for workout feedback
- full body low impact workout
- ergonomically designed handlebar allows for natural arm & hand position
- spiral damper to quickly adjust airflow to the flywheel, to change the feel of the stroke
- transport wheels
CONSOLE - PM5
- display - backlit LCD PM5
- no-button start - monitor powers up as soon as the flywheel starts spinning
- easy menu-driven operation to quickly access preset workouts, save favorite workouts, review past workout results and much more
- display readouts - time, distance, 500m split & averages, speed, strokes, pace (strokes per minute), watts, calories, heart rate
- display - choose between all data, force curve, bar chart, large print or paceboat
- inbuilt working memory or store your workout informatinon via a USB flash
- USB port for software updates
- heart rate monitoring - compatible with wireless HR receivers with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart, Suunto ANT transmission technologies
- Concept2 app available - ErgData - for iOS & Android
- utilities - date, time, language, LCD contrast
- workouts - just ski, single time, single distance, single calorie, time intervals, distance intervals, calorie intervals, variable (time & distance) intervals
- 5 x preset workouts - 2000m, 5000m, 10000m, 30 minutes, 500m/1:00 (ski 500m, rest 1 min)
- custom workouts - 30sec ski/30sec rest, marathon (42195m), variable interval workouts
- 4 x games - fish game, darts, target training, biathlon
- frame - aluminium & steel, powder coated
- solid braid cord
- monitor power requirements - 2 x D cell batteries (monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life)
- skierg weight - 21kg
- in use dimensions - 40cm x 52cm x H 212cm (please allow for body width)
A WORD FROM CONCEPT2 ON DAMPER USE & DRAG
- The damper is the lever on the side of the flywheel housing (fan cage), that controls how much air flows into the cage, numbered 1-10.
- Higher damper settings allow more air into the flywheel housing. The more air, the more work it takes to spin the flywheel against the air. More air also slows the flywheel down faster on the recovery, requiring more work to accelerate it on the next stroke.
- Lower damper settings allow less air into the flywheel housing, making it easier to spin the flywheel.
- Damper setting is similar to bicycle gearing: it affects how rowing feels but does not directly affect the resistance. A lower damper setting on the indoor rower is comparable to easier gears on a bike.
- Many people confuse damper setting with intensity level or resistance. Instead, the intensity of your workout is controlled by how much you use your legs, back and arms to move the handle — how hard you pull. This is true regardless of where the damper lever is set: the harder you pull, the more resistance you will feel. Because our indoor rowers use wind resistance (which is generated by the spinning flywheel), the faster you get the wheel spinning, the more resistance there will be.
- In general, lower damper settings are best for aerobic workouts, while higher damper settings make rowing more of a strength workout.
- See Drag Factor on the PM5
Estimated cost: $50.00
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.