ROWERS - SPRING SPECIALS NOW ON!
Get indoor rowing for a rigorous whole body workout, activating all your major muscle groups without impact or twisting.
Guide to Rowers
Is a rower right for you? And if so, which rower? At Fleets we want you to achieve your fitness goals, and get your money's worth, so please ask us for advice, and read on……
Consider these benefits:
- Perfect for all users and fitness levels - beginner to advance
- You can improve your health & fitness in the privacy and safety of your own home - rain, hail or shine, pajamas or workout attire.
- All aspects of your workout are controlled by you - time, speed, resistance, - do a moderate stroke rate, low resistance session or increase your intensity by adjusting your strokes per minute rate, the resistance and/or increase the workout time
- Experience a full body work out- activating all major muscle groups whilst supporting your core
- Great alternative for those who are unable to perform weight bearing exercise
- Use a rower to build, tone and strengthen muscle in one smooth motion
Which rower is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you plan to use your rower? Will it be for a regular cardiovascular training, do you want to be able to vary the resistance, or do you want to be able to incorporate various split times and a pace boat into your workout?
- Who will be using the rower, just you or the whole family?
- Will you want to stick to one simple routine, or do you want the rower to have a range of programs as your fitness progresses?
Remember ...when you hire and Try>Buy® you have the flexibility to swap, return or purchase your equipment according to your motivation, results and happiness with the equipment. Please call us on (08) 9240 2356 or visit our Balcatta showroom to try the equipment - bring your workout shoes!