- commercial indoor ski trainer
- drag - 9 level air resistance
- dyneema, strong, cable
- wall mount or freestanding with stable base and frame
- built in transport wheels
- sport specific training tool for nordic skiers
- ergonomic strapless handles provide for a comfortable & secure grip
- display - large easy LCD backlit
- display readouts - time, distance, strokes, watts, calories, cycle, paddle width, heart rate
- heart rate monitoring - wireless HR receiver (HR strap available free on request for hire)
- 3 x inbuilt workouts - Manual, time, distance, calories, play the game, interval programs (10/20, 20/10 & 10/10)
- frame - heavy gauge stainless steel, powder coated
- ski trainer weight - 60kg
- in use dimensions - 135cm x 61cm x H 216cm
A WORD FROM BODYWORX ON DAMPER USE & DRAG
- The ski trainer responds to the effort produced on every pull, allowing you to feel in control of you exertion & resistance through out the workout
- The damper is the lever on the side of the flywheel housing (fan cage), that controls how much air flows into the cage, numbered 1-10.
- The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the pull to suit your preference. The workout can be set on a flat terrain or an uphill climb
Estimated cost: $50.00
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.