EXERCISE BIKES - SPRING SPECIALS NOW ON!
For general fitness & rehab, upright bikes are quiet & have the smallest footprint - perfect for a small space.
Guide to Exercise Bikes
Is an exercise bike right for you? And if so, which bike? At Fleets we want you to achieve your fitness goals, and get your money's worth, so please ask us for advice, and read on……
Consider these benefits:
- Exercise Bikes allow for a low impact lower body workout which may reduce the likelihood of injury and/or help with rehabilitation
- Perfect for all users and fitness levels - beginner to advance
- You can improve your health & fitness in the privacy and safety of your own home - rain, hail or shine, pajamas or workout attire
- All aspects of your workout are controlled by you - time, speed, resistance, rpm - do a moderate cadence, low resistance session or increase your intensity by adjusting your speed, resistance and/or rpm
- Smooth and quiet – magnetic or self generating resistance that is perfect for the quietest of households
- Step through design for easy access
- Wide. padded and adjustable seat to reduce saddle soreness
Which exercise bike is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you plan to use your exercise bike? Will it be for a regular cardiovascular training, do you want to be able to vary the resistance, or do you want to be able to incorporate sprints into your workout?
- Who will be using the exercise bike, just you or the whole family?
- Will you want to stick to one simple routine, or do you want the exercise bike to have a range of programs to add variety to your work outs as your fitness progresses?
- How much space do you have? Will the bike need to be moved regularly? Would a self-generating bike be more suitable?
Remember ...when you hire and Try>Buy® you have the flexibility to swap, return or purchase your equipment according to your motivation, results and happiness with the equipment. Please call us on (08) 9240 2356 or visit our Balcatta showroom to try the equipment - bring your workout shoes!