ELLIPTICAL (CROSS) & ASCENT TRAINERS: Hire, Sales & Try>Buy®, on New & Used. Get started Today!
Guide to Ellipticals & Ascents
Is an elliptical (otherwise known as a cross trainer) right for you? And if so, which elliptical? At Fleets we want you to achieve your fitness goals, and get your money's worth, so please ask us for advice, and read on…
Consider these benefits:
- Ellipticals (cross trainers) allow for a low impact workout which may reduce the likelihood of injury
- You can actively involve your upper body by way of the moving handlebars for a total body workout
- The front wheel elliptical training motion is a natural upright posture
- Some models allow for sprinting (E-Glide), others have options to change the incline or stride (Ascent Trainers)
- Can be used by all users and fitness levels - beginner to advanced
- You can improve your health & fitness in the privacy and safety of your own home - rain, hail or shine, pajamas or workout attire.
- All aspects of your workout are controlled by you - time, speed, resistance, incline - do a moderate pace, low resistance session or increase your intensity by adjusting your speed, resistance and/or incline
- Magnetic resistance is smooth and very quiet
Which elliptical is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you plan to use your elliptical? Will it be for a regular cardiovascular training, do you want to be able to vary the stride or incline, or do you want to be able to incorporate sprints into your workout?
- Who will be using the elliptical, just you or the whole family?
- Will you want to stick to one simple routine, or do you want the elliptical to have a range of programs as your fitness progresses?
- How much space do you have? Can it be left in full stride position or is a model that folds vertically for storage better?
Remember ...when you hire and Try>Buy® you have the flexibility to swap, return or purchase your equipment according to your motivation, results and happiness with the equipment. Please call us on (08) 9240 2356 or visit our Balcatta showroom to try the equipment - bring your workout shoes!