SPIN BIKES - Train in road bike position, or spin your way to fitness, spin bikes allow you to stand up on the pedals for increased intensity.
For WAITLIST equipment please apply via the ASK US tab for that product.
NO ONLINE ORDERS - PLEASE USE THE ‘ASK US’ TAB
Guide to Spin Bikes
Is a spin bike right for you? And if so, which bike? At Fleets we want you to achieve your fitness goals, and get your money's worth, so please ask us for advice, and read on……
Consider these benefits:
- Spin Bikes have a frame design to mimic a road bike feel – great for those looking to add indoor cycling to their training routine
- Perfect for all users and fitness levels - beginner to advance
- You can improve your health & fitness in the privacy and safety of your own home - rain, hail or shine, pajamas or workout attire.
- Perfect bike for low impact HIIT training and those wanting to produce a high RPM workout
- All aspects of your workout are controlled by you - time, speed, resistance
- Smooth and quiet- perfect for the quietest of households
- Easy adjust seat and handlebars to cater for a range of users
- Spin bikes provides low maintenance for the every day user
Which spin bike is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you plan to use your spin bike? Will it be for a regular cardiovascular training, do you want to be able to vary the resistance, or do you want to be able to incorporate sprints into your workout?
- Who will be using the spin bike, just you or the whole family?
- Will you want to stick to just cycling, or do you want the spin bike to have a computer to provide workout feedback like time, speed, distance, rpm, heart rate and calorie count to monitor your fitness progress?
Remember ...when you hire and Try>Buy® you have the flexibility to swap, return or purchase your equipment according to your motivation, results and happiness with the equipment. Please call us on (08) 9240 2356 or visit our Balcatta showroom to try the equipment - bring your workout shoes!