RECUMBENT BIKES: Excellent workout option if you need lower back support, or prefer cycling without the saddle soreness associated with upright cycles.
Guide to Recumbent Bikes
Is a recumbent bike right for you? And if so, which bike? At Fleets we want you to achieve your fitness goals, and get your money's worth, so please ask us for advice, and read on……
Consider these benefits:
- Recumbent Bikes allow for a low impact lower body workout while relieving pressure placed on the lower back
- Perfect for all users and fitness levels - beginner to advance
- You can improve your health & fitness in the privacy and safety of your own home - rain, hail or shine, pajamas or workout attire
- All aspects of your workout are controlled by you - time, speed, resistance, rpm - do a moderate pace, low resistance session or increase your intensity by adjusting your speed, resistance and/or cadence
- Smooth and quiet- magnetic or self-generating resistance that is perfect for the quietest of households
- Step through design for easy mount and dismount
- Back rest provides comfort and support for all users with no saddle soreness
- Easy seat adjustment to cater for all users
Which recumbent bike is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you plan to use your recumbent bike? Will it be for a regular cardiovascular training, do you want to be able to just adjust the resistance yourself, or do you want to be able to incorporate programs to vary your workouts?
- Who will be using the recumbent bike, just you or the whole family?
- Will you want to stick to one simple routine, or do you want the recumbent bike to have a range of programs as your fitness improves?
- How much space do you have? Will the bike need to be moved regularly? Would a self-generating bike be more suitable?
Remember ...when you hire and Try>Buy® you have the flexibility to swap, return or purchase your equipment according to your motivation, results and happiness with the equipment. Please call us on (08) 9240 2356 or visit our Balcatta showroom to try the equipment - bring your workout shoes!