Matrix R1x (02)
Perfect for: High-end domestic & commercial use (personal training studios, corporate & strata gyms, rehabilitation studios). See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: High-end domestic & commercial use (personal training studios, corporate & strata gyms, rehabilitation studios).
See specs below for more info.
- full commercial recumbent exercise bike
- resistance - 30 levels
- 180kg maximum user weight rating
- self-powered providing cost-savings & freedom of placement
- low-watt starting resistance ideal for beginning, rehab or deconditioned users
- heavy duty steel frame for smooth stable action
- step through design for easy access
- wide Ergo Form seat & back pad for comfort & support
- seat adjustment - forward/back with easy one hand front adjuster
- self balancing pedals with ratchet pedal straps
- handlebars - front horizontal ergo bend & seat side
- seat side handlebar remote up/down keys for adjusting resistance
- heart rate monitoring - seat side handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver (HR strap available free on request for hire)
- book / tablet rack
- drink bottle holders
- top-down levellers for balancing
- transport wheels & rear lifting handle
- display - dot matrix LED
- display readouts - Time, Distance, Calories, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts
- one button quick start & pause functions
- program quick keys
- USB port for charging most smartphones & tablets
- 4 x inbuilt programs - Manual, Interval Training, Fat Burn Constant Watts
- 1 x Target Heart Rate program
- 1 x Fitness Test
- on the fly program change
- resistance system - brushless generator
- crank design - three piece with forged arms
- power requirements - self generating (no external power source required) or optional powered 240V AC
- minimum RPM - 25
- cycle weight - 76kg
- in use dimensions - 156cm x 73cm x H 134cm
Estimated cost: $80.00
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.