TREADMILLS - Get walking or jogging in the safety & comfort of your own home, add some incline for extra intensity.
Limited stock available now, plus waitlist options - Please see home page for more info (our showroom is temporarily closed)
Guide to Treadmills
Is a treadmill right for you? And if so, which treadmill? At Fleets we want you to achieve your fitness goals, and get your money's worth, so please ask us for advice, and read on…
Consider these benefits:
- Treadmills mimic an exercise and movement that is familiar and comfortable
- Walking fitness and posture is vital for day-to day life
- Walking and jogging are weight bearing exercises that aid in the prevention of osteoarthritis
- Perfect for all users and fitness levels - beginner to advanced
- Walk, jog or run in the privacy and safety of your own home - rain, hail or shine, pajamas or workout attire.
- Predictable surface (no trip hazards) and safety handrails
- Soft cushioned deck for less impact and wear on your joints and ligaments
- All aspects of your workout are controlled by you - time, speed, pace, incline - have an easy walking session day or increase your intensity by adjusting speed and/or incline
Which treadmill is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you plan to use your treadmill? Will it be for the occasional walk, for jogging, or for serious cardio training?
- Who will be using the treadmill, just you or the whole family?
- Will you want to stick to one simple routine, or do you want the treadmill to have a range of programs as your fitness progresses?
- How much space do you have? Can it be left in walking position or is a model that folds vertically for storage better?
Remember ...when you hire and Try>Buy® you have the flexibility to swap, return or purchase your equipment according to your motivation, results and happiness with the equipment. Please call us on (08) 9240 2356 or visit our Balcatta showroom to try the equipment - bring your workout shoes!