- work out not only your abdominal muscles, but also your entire upper body as you contract through the range of motion
- stretch the muscles in your back, shoulders, chest, & arms
- dual wheels for stability
- non-slip handles for comfort
- 17cm wheel diameter
- proper technique is essential: kneel on the floor and grasp the exercise wheel handles. Place the wheel on the floor beneath your shoulders and, with your arms and your back straight, slowly roll the wheel forward. Keep your abs contracted and avoid arching your back. Roll as far forward as you can while maintaining a straight torso. Use your abs, not your hips, to pull yourself back to starting position. Repeat 10 to 12 times
Estimated cost: To be confirmed.
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.