- We recommend you clean and lubricate the treadmill deck approximately every 20 hours of use, or monthly, whichever comes first
- To lubricate
- 1. Using your fingers to lift the edge of the treadmill mat - it's usually easiest halfway along
- 2. Spray silicone under the mat onto the deck
- 3. Spray along the length of the deck on the left and right sides
- 4. Be careful not to spray on the outer running surface as it will then be dangerously slippery.
Estimated cost: To be confirmed.
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.