- Wear the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles
- To ensure good heart rate signal detection, check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin
- As the heart beats, an electrical signal is transmitted through the heart muscle in order for it to contract, this electrical activity is detected through the skin.
- Your pulse is the rate at which your heart beats - the number of times your heart beats each minute (bpm).
- Please consult with your medical specialist: It is generally recommended that you exercise within 55% to 75% percent of your maximum heart rate for at least 20 to 30 minutes to get the best results from aerobic exercise. Your maximum hear rate is roughly calculated as 220 minus your age and is the upper limit of what your cardiovascular system can handle during physical activity.
- Wipe clean after each use as a build up of sweat and salt on the strap can decrease the ability of the heart rate monitor to report accurate data.
Estimated cost: To be confirmed.
Standard delivery is ground floor, Perth metro. Includes in-room install & demo (where possible). Free pickup at end of hire. We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you, send us your enquiries using the form below or call (08) 9240 2356.