Spirit XBU75 Exercise Bike
Perfect for: Indoor cyclists up to 150kg who prefer a self generating robust cycle. Great for high end domestic & light commercial use. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Indoor cyclists up to 150kg who prefer a self generating robust cycle. Great for high end domestic & light commercial use.
See specs below for more info.
- high-end domestic upright exercise bike
- resistance - 40 levels of magnetic resistance
- 150kg maximum user weight rating
- self-powered providing cost-savings & freedom of placement
- heavy duty steel frame for smooth stable action
- wide, comfortable Ergo Form seat
- seat adjustment - up/down & forward/back for perfect positioning
- self balancing, oversized, cushioned pedals with peg pedal straps
- 2 degree inward tilt on pedals for better joint alignment
- handlebars - multiple grip positions
- handlebar up/down remote keys for resistance
- heart rate monitoring - handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver
- adjustable console tilt
- speakers with iPod & headphones jack
- personal swivel fan
- book / tablet rack
- console storage area for keys, phone etc
- drink bottle holders
- transport wheels
- display - red LED dot matrix, heart rate % profile
- display readouts - RPM, calories, time, distance, heart rate, resistance level, speed, watts
- one button quick start
- program profile display
- program quick keys
- 6 x inbuilt programs - Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval
- 2 x Heart Rate programs - Target Zone, HR intervals
- 2 x custom programs to create your favourite workouts
- resistance system - electromagnetic induction brake
- flywheel - 14kg durable heavyduty steel
- crank design - three piece
- power requirements - self generating (no external power source required)
- minimum RPM – 15
- cycle weight - 59kgs
- in use dimensions - 101cm x 60cm x H 140cm
Estimated cost: $50.00
Standard delivery is ground floor, Perth metro. Includes in-room install & demo (where possible). We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.
6 months parts & labour
Serviced, Tested & Warrantied by Fleet Fitness for your peace of mind.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you, send us your enquiries using the form below or call (08) 9240 4262.