Sole E20 Elliptical
Perfect for: Users up to 120kgs looking for a low impact, total body conditioning elliptical workout with a 18" stride length. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Users up to 120kgs looking for a low impact, total body conditioning elliptical workout with a 18" stride length.
See specs below for more info.
- domestic elliptical (cross trainer)
- resistance - 20 levels of smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- stride - 46cm / 18" for a full range of motion
- 120kg maximum user weight rating
- heavy duty steel frame for smooth stable action
- rear aluminium rails for a smooth action, with a front flywheel
- 2 degree inverted foot pedals for an ergonomically correct stance
- q-factor - narrow 5cm / 2" pedal spacing to mimic the body’s natural movement
- oversize footpads for comfort
- multiple handlebar grip positions
- safety & stability stationary front handlebars
- heart rate monitoring - stationary handlebar pulse grips
- speakers with iPod & headphones jack
- swivel personal fan
- book / tablet rack
- console storage area for keys, phone etc
- drink bottle holders
- transport wheels
- display - 5.5" blue backlit LCD
- display readouts - RPM, calories, time, distance, pulse, resistance, speed & watts
- one button quick start
- program profile display
- program quick keys
- 5 inbuilt programs - Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Interval
- 2 x user programs
- flywheel - 7kg durable heavyduty steel
- sealed roller bearings, large diameter pulley
- power requirements - standard household 10A/240V wall-socket
- elliptical weight - 77kg
- in use dimensions - 166cm x 55cm x H 159cm
Estimated cost: $80.00
Standard delivery is ground floor, Perth metro. Includes in-room install & demo (where possible). We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.
6 months parts & labour
Serviced, Tested & Warrantied by Fleet Fitness for your peace of mind.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you, send us your enquiries using the form below or call (08) 9240 4262.