Matrix E3x (603) Elliptical
Perfect for: Users up to 160kgs looking for a full commercial elliptical trainer to use at home at reduced hire rates. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Users up to 160kgs looking for a full commercial elliptical trainer to use at home at reduced hire rates.
See specs below for more info.
- full commercial suspension elliptical trainer
- resistance - 25 levels
- stride - full commercial 53.3cm / 21" for a full range of motion
- 180kg maximum user weight rating
- heavy duty steel frame for smooth stable action
- suspension trainer - free of wheels & tracks for a smooth quiet workout
- 20-33 cm / 8-13" step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core
- low 24cm step on height
- q-factor - 6.4cm / 2.5" pedal spacing to mimic the body’s natural movement
- oversize padded footpads for comfort
- multiple handlebar grip positions
- ergo form, tapered comfortable hand grips
- safety & stability stationary front handlebars
- stationary handlebar up/down remote keys for resistance
- heart rate monitoring - stationary handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver (HR strap available free on request for hire)
- book / tablet rack
- drink bottle holders
- transport wheels
- display - dot matrix LED with profile display
- display readouts - Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Program Time, Distance, Calories, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Workout Profile
- one button quick start & pause functions
- program profile display
- program quick keys
- target Heart Rate zone guide
- 6 x inbuilt programs - Manual, Rolling Hills, Interval Training, Fat Burn, Random, Constant Watts
- 1 x Target Heart Rate program
- 1 x Fitness Test
- on the fly program change
- resistance system - brushless generator
- flywheel disc - removable for easy service access
- power requirements - self generating (no external power source required) or optional powered 240V AC
- minimum RPM - 25 self powered / 10 powered
- elliptical weight - 181kg
- in use dimensions - 178cm x 74cm x H 174cm
Estimated cost: $100.00
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.