Horizon Comfort 5
Perfect for: Cyclists up to 110kgs looking for a low impact smooth motion with easy access step-through design. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Cyclists up to 110kgs looking for a low impact smooth motion with easy access step-through design.
See specs below for more info.
- domestic upright exercise bike
- resistance - 20 levels of smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- 110kg maximum user weight rating
- heavy duty steel frame for smooth stable action
- step through design for easy access
- wide gel seat
- seat adjustment - up/down & forward/back for perfect positioning
- self balancing, oversized pedals with ratchet pedal straps
- padded pedal design maximises surface area contact with your shoe for maximum power
- handlebars - multiple grip positions
- heart rate monitoring - handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver (HR strap available free on request for hire)
- speakers with iPod & headphones jack
- personal fan
- book / tablet rack
- drink bottle holders
- under seat towel hook
- transport wheels
- display - 5.5" LCD
- display readouts - Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, HR Wheel, Power Graph
- console resistance quick keys - 4, 8, 12, 16, 20
- program profile display
- energy saving standby mode
- 9 x inbuilt programs - Manual, Interval, Game, Weight Loss, Weight Loss Plus, Rolling Hills, Cadence, Constant Watts, Random
- 2 x Heart Rate programs - Target HR %, Zone
- 2 x custom programs to create your favourite workouts
- resistance system - magnetic induction brake
- flywheel - 8.5kg durable steel
- crank design - three piece
- power requirements - standard household 240V wall-socket
- cycle weight - 40kg
- in use dimensions - 122cm x 55cm x H 136cm
Estimated cost: $50.00
Standard delivery is ground floor, Perth metro. Includes in-room install & demo (where possible). Free pickup at end of hire. We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you, send us your enquiries using the form below or call (08) 9240 2356.