Matrix T5x (519)
Perfect for: Commercial healthclubs, 24/7 gyms, personal training & crossfit studios, corporate & strata gyms, rehabilitation studios. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Commercial healthclubs, 24/7 gyms, personal training & crossfit studios, corporate & strata gyms, rehabilitation studios.
See specs below for more info.
3 mths $990 $330.00 /mth Used Hire Special
6 mths $1200 $200.00 /mth Used Hire Special
- full commercial non-folding treadmill
- speed - 0.8 to 24km/h
- electronic incline - 15 levels (0 to 15%)
- 160kg maximum user weight rating
- heavy duty steel frame for a stable running surface
- soft cushioned deck
- additional safety & stability front handlebar
- heart rate monitoring – front handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver
- emergency stop button & safety key
- book / tablet rack
- drink bottle holders
- transport wheels
- USB charging point
- display - dot matrix LED with profile display
- display readouts - Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance, Calories, Calories per Hour, Speed, Incline, Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Workout Profile
- one button quick start & pause functions
- program profile display
- program quick keys
- asset management compatible
- multi-language display
- pause function
- 4 x inbuilt programs - Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5K
- 1 x Target Heart Rate program
- 7 x Fitness Tests - Gerkin Protocol, Physical Fitness Tests (Army, Marine), Physical Readiness Tests (Navy, Air Force), Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Wellness Fitness Initiative Protocol
- on the fly program change
- motor - 5.0HP AC drive system
- incline motor - 1300kg thrust elevation motor
- mat - 2 ply commercial grade
- deck - Ultimate Hard-Wax reversible 1" deck
- running area - 51cm x 156cm
- power requirements - for commercial use: 10A/240V dedicated circuit, non-looped grounded
- treadmill weight - 179kg
- in use dimensions - 215cm x 93cm x H 147cm
Estimated cost: $100.00
Standard Delivery – Equipment is assembled, tested, and delivered into your garage, or to your front door (ground level) for you to move inside. All equipment must be stored and used in an enclosed environment (patios/undercover areas are not suitable).
Install & Collect options are also available – please select these during the Checkout process.
We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.