Matrix T3xH Rehab Treadmill
Perfect for: Therapeutic, rehabilitation & active-ageing settings for safe functional movement in forward & reverse. Please Ask Us for commercial hire & sales. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Therapeutic, rehabilitation & active-ageing settings for safe functional movement in forward & reverse. Please Ask Us for commercial hire & sales.
See specs below for more info.
RRP New $13,475.00 Please Ask Us for commercial hire & sales
- commercial rehabilitation hybrid treadmill
- speed forward - 0.16 to 19.3 km/h
- speed reverse - 0.16 to 6.4 km/h
- electronic incline - 0 to 15%
- 182kgs maximum user weight rating
- heavy duty steel frame for a stable running surface
- low 19cm step on height for easy accessibility
- extended handrails for balance assistance
- heart rate monitoring - handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver
- very low start speed 0.16 km/h in forward & reverse
- angled grips to ensure safe entry & exit
- emergency stop button & safety key
- display - 41cm LCD touchscreen
- Vista clear television technology for a vibrant picture quality
- simplified T3xH mode with large easily read font
- in T3xe mode: display readouts - time of day, time elapsed, time remaining, total program time, distance, calories, calories per hour, speed, pace, average pace, elevation gained, incline, heart rate, peak heart rate, METs, watts
- in T3xH simplified mode: display readouts - time of day, time elapsed, time remaining, total program time, diatcne, speed, pace, total steps, incline, METs, heart rate
- one button quick start & pause function
- optional wifi connectivity
- virtual active compatible
- asset management compatible
- multi-language display
- in T3xe mode: 12 x inbuilt programs - manual, rolling hills, fat burn, calorie goal, distance goal, time goal, 6 x Fitness Tests - Gerkin Protocol, Physical Fitness Tests (Army, Marine), Physical Readiness Tests (Navy, Air Force), Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- in T3xe mode: 1 x target Heart Rate program
- in T3xH mode: manual forward, manual reverse
- on the fly program change
- motor - 4.2HP AC drive system
- incline motor - 590kg thrust elevation motor
- mat - 2 ply commercial grade
- deck - ultimate hard-wax reversible 1" deck
- running area - 51cm x 152cm
- power requirements - for commercial use: 10A/240V dedicated circuit, non-looped grounded
- treadmill weight - 172kg
- dimensions - 215cm x 85cm x H 142cm
Estimated cost: $100.00
Standard delivery is ground floor, Perth metro. Includes in-room install & demo (where possible). Free pickup at end of hire. We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.
Manufacturer Warranty: 7 yrs frame, 7yrs motor, 3yrs parts, 2 yrs labour, 90 days wear items
Serviced, Tested & Warrantied by Fleet Fitness for your peace of mind.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you, send us your enquiries using the form below or call (08) 9240 2356.