Horizon Comfort R
Perfect for: Recumbent cyclists up to 120kg who prefer easy access via the step though design and a comfortable seat. See specs below for more info.
Perfect for: Recumbent cyclists up to 120kg who prefer easy access via the step though design and a comfortable seat.
See specs below for more info.
3 mths $240 $80.00 /mth
4 mths $240 $60.00 /mth Spring Special - 4th mth free!
6 mths $390 $65.00 /mth
- domestic recumbent exercise bike
- resistance - 20 levels of smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- 120kg maximum user weight rating
- heavy duty steel frame for smooth stable action
- step through design for easy access
- cushioned extra wide seat & back rest for comfort & support
- seat adjustment - forward/back
- self balancing pedals with peg pedal straps
- handlebars - front horizontal ergo bend & seat side
- heart rate monitoring - seat side handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver (HR strap available free on request for hire)
- speakers with iPod & headphones jack
- drink bottle holder
- transport wheels & rear lifting handle
- display - 5.5" LCD
- display readouts - Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, HR Wheel
- console resistance quick keys - 4, 8, 12, 16, 20
- program profile display
- energy saving standby mode
- 11 x inbuilt programs - Manual, Interval, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling Hills, Cadence, Constant Watts, Random
- 2 x Heart Rate programs - Target HR %, THR Zone
- 2 x custom programs to create your favourite workouts
- 1 x guest & 4 x user profiles
- resistance system - ECB magnetic brake
- flywheel - 7kg durable heavy duty steel
- crank design - three piece
- power requirements - standard household 240V wall-socket
- cycle weight - 47kg
- in use dimensions - 165cm x 65cm x H 135cm
Estimated cost: $50.00
Standard delivery is ground floor, Perth metro. Includes in-room install & demo (where possible). Free pickup at end of hire. We will contact you to confirm delivery access & price.
Have a Question?
We'd love to hear from you, send us your enquiries using the form below or call (08) 9240 2356.